i love you

i love you
always in my heart

Saturday, October 22

How to choose? My first entry.

Hello people. Hai, my name Qistina Zainal. This is my world of words. As this is my first entry, I actually have one random question. I have these two boys which I am a big fan of both of them. They are Park Jungmin and Lee Tae Min. They are my favorite artist. Both involved in K-Pop group, one with SS501 and SHINee. But now, I don't now how to choose because I think both are really cute and have a good face look. I am totally confused to choose whether be a fan of Park Jungmin or Lee Tae Min. Both are my Min, anyway I just like them sooo much!

Lee Tae Min
 vs.
Park Jungmin

Thats all, and welcomed me blogger. Thank you, have a nice Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. choose taemin because he so cute and awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. should i thinks first? or just choose your answer ooh.......... this is make me so,so confused of it who i'm going to choose. to all of you please write your comment or idea to me alright, and thanks to you ZatyEnha for post your comment to me bye see you again and give many comment to me again.

    ReplyDelete